Recommended Reading of 2013

Hello, all! Out of all the books I've reviewed this year, here's a list of my favorites. I tried to pick at least one from a variety of genres. Here they are in the order that I read them:

The Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen (Regency Romance)

The Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen- 10 out of 10 stars

With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin (Historical Romance)

With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin- 10 out of 10 stars

The Girl in the Glass by Susan Meissner (Contemporary Fiction)

The Girl in the Glass by Susan Meissner- 9 out of 10 stars

Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George (YA Fantasy)

Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George- 9 1/2 out of 10 stars

Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson (Regency Romance)

Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson - 8 1/2 out of 10 stars

Anomaly by Krista McGee (YA Dystopian)

Anomaly by Krista McGee- 9 out of 10 stars

Burning Sky by Lori Benton (Historical)

Burning Sky by Lori Benton- 9 out of 10 stars

Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer (Historical Romance)

Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer- 8 out of 10 stars

Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden (Historical Romance)

Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden- 9 out of 10 stars

Rules of Murder by Julianna Deering (Mystery)

Rules of Murderby Julianna Deering 8 1/2 out of 10 stars

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart (YA fiction)

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart- 9 out of 10 stars

Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay (Contemporary Fiction)

Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay- 9 out of 10 stars

The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson (YA Historical)

The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson- 9 out of 10 stars

Tales of Goldstone Wood Series by Anne Elisabeth Stengl (Christian Fantasy, the last three books unreviewed on this blog; however, I did review Heartless last year)

Cover art of all 4 books of the Tales of Goldstone Wood series!


Comments

  1. I LOVED The Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen! That was the first book I read of hers, and she is now my third favorite author.
    I also read Stealing the Preacher this fall; it wasn't my favorite and I kind of got just the tiniest bit fed up with the romance, but it was kind of cute.
    Thanks for this list, I see several books here that I would like to read! : )

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In This Moment

The Words We Lost

Everything is Just Beginning