The Christian Writer's Market Guide 2012

Cover: The Christian Writer's Market Guide - 2012

The Christian Writer's Market Guide
Tyndale

     This is an extremely helpful book for anyone looking to be published. It includes the name of every Christian publishing company you can think of, and not just for books. It includes magazine, drama, and even greeting card publishers! Things are arranged by both topic (Fiction-Romance; Fiction-Historical; Non-fiction- Finance; etc.) and publisher (Bethany House, Tyndale, Whittaker, etc.). It also includes names of agencies and contests. My only complaint is that I found a few publishers included that I had believed had gone out of business. However, this book is definitely useful and sure to help any writer attempting to be published.

Rating: 9

I received this book for free from Tyndale in exchange for my honest review.

Comments

  1. I also reviewed this book and found it really helpful. Hugs and have a great weekend!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Follow Her Heart

An Elegant Façade

Missing