Tribulation Force

      When I was younger, I was hooked on the Left Behind for kids series, so it was only natural I'd move on to the adult ones when I got older.
      Truthfully, though, nowadays they aren't my favorites. The actual writing isn't impressive- sufficient, but not incredible, and I don't necessarily agree with all of the ways scripture is interpreted. It's also not best to become attached to any one character because there is an 85% chance they'll die before the series is over. Just to warn you.
     But the Left Behind series does have its good points, excitement being one of them. Tribulation Force has plenty of that without all the stress of the later books, when the world is really falling apart.
     Rayford, Buck, Chloe, and Bruce have all come to Christ, but they now have to deal with the knowledge of the pain and devastation to come- not to mention they are still grieving the loss of their families. Banding together, they become the key members of a team destined to serve God in the darkest days the world will ever see- the tribulation.

Rating (out of ten): 6 1/2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Follow Her Heart

Missing

An Elegant Façade